Safe and healthy holidays Slovenia 2022
Let’s start back together: read our new conditions to travel in Slovenia and Europe and choose among well-organized routes, always respecting the Slovene health and safety prescriptions.
This policy is valid for all new bookings and for clients who would like to reactivate their 2020/ 2021 booking.
Postpone or change for free up to 28 days before travel
If you book one of our trips you can postpone or change your arrival date for free up to 28 days before travel! If you no longer want to go ahead with your tour for any given reason, up to 28 days before travel, you have three options:
- postpone departure date of your tour with no amendment fees. *
- change to any other of our tours with no amendment fees. **
If you wish to make amendments to your holiday within 27 days of departure date, our standard full booking Terms and conditions will apply.
If restrictions apply at the time of travel
For tours in our program, if there are any travel restrictions imposed by your or any of your destinations' governments which prevent you from traveling, including quarantine during your holiday, there are two options:
- postpone your tour with no amendment fees.
- cancel your holiday and receive a full refund, right up to your travel date.
Due to Covid-19 emergency you can cancel your tour for free until the departure date in all below cases.
- The guest's country/region/town of origin has put a ban on going outside of its borders due to Covid pandemics;
- Slovenia has put a ban on entry;
- Quarantine is compulsory upon arriving in Slovenia;
- In case of lockdown in the guest's country of origin or Slovenia.
All the above mentioned points are considered "force majeure" and therefore a cancellation due to one of these reasons is not subject to any cancellation fees. We will reimburse your down payment. On the other hand, if the traveller is obliged to undergo a Covid test (or similar) upon arrival in Slovenia, or if the traveler is required to take such test when returning home, this is not considered a force majeure condition and therefore a cancellation due to this reason is subject to our standard cancellation fees, according to Helia Terms and conditions.
For more information on what happens if your holiday is affected by coronavirus, an advice is always just a call away on +386 31 544 544
Terms and conditions apply:
* If the new departure date costs more or less (change of price due to seasonal supplement), the difference will be added or deducted to or from your final invoice.
** If the new tour costs more, the difference will be added to your final balance. If the new date costs less, you will only pay the lesser amount.
*** Our normal cancellation charges would apply.
Current Slovenia border crossing regulations
For more precise and continuously updated information on traveling to Slovenia during COVID situation, visit the National Institute of Public Health website. Information on crossing the border can be found Ministry of Interior site. And, by all means, you are invited to contact us directly, we look forward to seeing you!